It’s not that hard to get your upper and mid abs in order. But when it comes to your lower abs – they are THE hardest of all to crack. Having said that, there are a set of lower abs exercises that can really help you reduce fat around your belly area. Certainly, they are a little harder than your usual abs workout. But dear ladies, we know it – no pain, no gain.
There are many reasons why your lower abs look fuller than other areas. That’s because water retention, bloating, fat accumulation is maximum in this region, etc. But along with a clean diet and some lower abs exercises, you can definitely tone your core within no time.
So, come let’s learn what makes these moves gold for your lower abs.
5 lower abs exercises to get a beach body in just a month
- High knees: You can’t really work on your lower abs without adding a cardio routine. Doing high knees is that one cardio exercise that not only pumps up your heart rate but it also warms those core muscles really fast. The result? Better fat loss around the lower abdomen area! Just remember that you need to do them really very fast to actually get that core really worked up. Beginners can do 50 reps from each leg and 4 sets, and those who are pros can do 100 from each leg and 5 sets.
- Reverse crunches: Just like normal crunches hit the upper core area, reverse crunches are tailor-made for your lower abs. Let us tell you one secret, if you do 100s of leg raises in your gym and your belly is just the same, ditch it right away because reverse crunches will give you faster weight loss and the repetitions will also be less. If you are unable to pull off reverse crunches initially then use this trick, hold something behind your head to balance the move and once you get the hang of it then you can place your hands on the mat and do it. Beginners can do 15 reps and 4 sets and others can do 25 reps and 4 sets.
- Scissor abs exercises: Many of you must ditch this exercise when asked to do it, because it looks way too simple to you. Now read what we are about to tell you very carefully. The thumb rule for making abs are – that simpler moves are better than complex ones. You know why? Because you perform them correctly with the right form and muscle engagement. So next time when your trainer tells you to do it, don’t make faces! Rather do them to know their worth. Beginners can do 50 reps from each leg and 4 sets and others can do 100 reps from each leg and 5 sets.
- V-up crunches and hold: This is the ultimate showstopper for your abs – be it the upper or lower abs. With this move, you will be squeezing every inch of your belly. This exercise consistS of two moves. For the first, you have to do regular V-ups and once you are done with one set, you have to hold your V-pose for 10 seconds. Beginners can do 15 reps, then hold, and do 4 sets, while others can do 25 reps and then hold and 5 sets.
- Pilates 100: You can do this exercise after doing your high knees because this exercise will shift the gear for your core from being warm to getting activated. Just lie down on your back, lift your legs and neck, keep your arms straight on the sides, lift them together, and with your palms try tapping the floor. You should aim at 100 taps and 4 rounds.
So ladies, keep it simple with these 5 lower abs moves and get back in shape.
www.healthshots.com , https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthshots.com%2Ffitness%2Fweight-loss%2F5-best-lower-abs-exercises-to-reduce-belly-fat%2F