Strawberry Overnight Oats Recipe – Super Healthy Kids
Overnight oats are a great healthy no-cook breakfast option that is already to eat as soon as you wake up! This Strawberry Overnight Oats recipe is creamy sweet and tastes like a summer morning.
Creamy Strawberry Overnight Oats
If you love oatmeal with fruit, and also love meal prepping food to have ready at a moments notice, then Overnight Oats are for you! You can make a big batch of overnight oats and put into individual portions in the fridge with just a bowl and some stirring and have breakfast made all week!
This recipe is for Strawberry Overnight Oats, but honestly, overnight oats is one of the most versatile recipes out there. Have lots of other recipes of different variations on my site, so make sure you check them out!
How to Make Overnight Oats with Strawberries
Overnight oats is one of the easiest recipes you will ever make – no cooking involved!
- In a large bowl, add oats, milk, yogurt, honey and sliced strawberries. Gently stir until combined.
- Portion into 4 glass mason jars and add a lid. These white reusable lids are my favorite.
- Put in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours for the creamiest consistency.
- When you are ready to eat, top with extra strawberries and enjoy!
Ingredients You Will Need for Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Oats. Rolled oats work best for this recipe in my experience. I love the chewy texture and that they hold up to well.
- Milk. You can use cow’s milk, almond milk, soy milk, rice milk…..whatever you prefer!
- Yogurt. I prefer plain Greek yogurt for this recipe, but you can also use vanilla if you like a sweeter flavor.
- Strawberries. Fresh is best if you have them available!
More Delicious Overnight Oat Recipes
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cups strawberries sliced
In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir until combined.
Portion into individual mason jars and put a lid on each jar.
Let it soak in the fridge overnight or at least 8 hours.
Top with extra strawberries and enjoy!
Serving: 1jar | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 465mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 195mg | Iron: 2mg
I’m a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.