Nachos have always been one of my favorite snacks! While nachos are usually keto-friendly, I still made some adjustments to limit the amount of carbs in this snack.
I love pork rinds as they are a 0g carb snack. I incorporate these a ton in my keto recipes, so when I thought what I was going to pair with these nachos, I immediately thought pork rinds! These go well with the ground beef, onion, avocado, and jalapeno peppers!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Pork Rind Nachos
- 8 ounce pork rinds
- 8 ounce ground beef
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium avocado, diced
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 medium red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for garnish
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef. Cook for about 8 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink.
3. Turn the broiler on in your oven. In the same pan with the cooked ground beef, add the pork rinds, cherry tomatoes, avocado, jalapeno pepper, red onion, and Mexican-style cheese.
4. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve with minced cilantro and sour cream. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Pork Rind Nachos. Each serving comes out to be 729 calories, 53.6g fat, 3.4g net carbs, and 52.1g protein.
|8.00 ounce pork rinds||1295||81||0||0||0||123.1|
|8.00 ounce ground beef||576||45.4||0||0||0||38.9|
|0.50 cup cherry tomatoes||13||0.2||2.9||0.9||2||0.7|
|1.00 medium avocado||301||27.7||15.6||12.2||3.3||3.5|
|1.00 medium jalapeno pepper||4||0.1||1||0.4||0.6||0.1|
|1.50 cup shredded mexican blend cheese||601||48.7||3||0||3||40.3|
|0.25 medium red onion||10||0||2.4||0.3||2.1||0.3|
|1.00 tablespoon fresh cilantro||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 cup sour cream||114||11||3||0.0||2.7||1.4|
|Per Serving (/4)||729||53.6||6.9||3.5||3.4||52.1|