Green Goddess Dressing – Sharon Palmer, The Plant Powered Dietitian
I love a cool, creamy, herbal Green Goddess dressing to top salads, bowls, and savory dishes, as well as to serve as a dip with whole grain pita and veggies. This vegan, gluten-free Green Goddess dip is pure heaven, and made completely of plants. You can thank cucumbers, avocados, green onions, and plenty of fresh herbs for that pretty mint green hue, which offer rich flavor and nutrition, too. This dressing is light and healthy, yet packed with flavor, compliments of those powerful plant ingredients. You can also customize your own dressing mix based on the herbs you pick. Like cilantro? Bring it on! Fan of dill and parsley? Go green! This dressing is so versatile too. Try it with grain bowls, BLT sandwiches, lentil patties, and tacos.
Green Goddess Dressing
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 servings 1x
This vegan Green Goddess Dressing, based on real plants, is perfect to top salads, bowls, and savory dishes, as well as to serve as a dip.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons plain, unsweetened plant-based milk (i.e., soy, almond, coconut)
- 1/4 ripe large avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber, with peel
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (i.e., dill, parsley, oregano, basil, thyme, cilantro)
- 1 stalk green onion, white and green parts, diced
- 1 small garlic clove
- Pinch white pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Place all of the dressing ingredients into the container of a small blender and process until smooth.
- Makes 1/2 cup dressing (4 2-tablespoon servings)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Dressing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 21
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: green goddess dressing, vegan green goddess recipe
For other plant-based salad dressing recipes, try:
Mint Green Tea Vinaigrette
Tahini Ginger Dressing
Vegan Ranch Dressing
Easy Vegan Yogurt Dressing
Spicy Peanut Dressing
I make my Green Goddess dressing in my Nutribullet! Grab a discount code for your own blender here.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, click here.