In this episode, I share why I decided to enroll in the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) Certification Course.I give details about my decision from both a personal and professional standpoint.
I also give specifics about FDN’s in-depth training program, including their unique method of intake and investigation, use and interpretation of 5 foundational labs, and how best to customize client protocols on a case-by-case basis.
The FDN Certification Course is truly an incredible and comprehensive program for healing your body AND taking your nutrition or health coaching business to the next level. I honestly can’t say enough good things about my experience! In fact, here’s a blog post about why I became a FDN Practitioner and be sure to check out my recent podcast episode. Click the link below to listen!
Functional Diagnostic Nutrition (FDN) Certification Course
Included in the certification:
- Downloadable videos, audio files, and pdf slides
- 4 functional test kits to run on yourself with personal nutritional interpretation
- Intake forms, assessments, protocol sheet, and a variety of business tools
- Access to private Facebook Group and study groups
- Extensive one-on-one training with the FDN Mentor Team
- Practical exercises and case studies for hands-on experience
- Much, much more!
If you’re thinking about enrolling, don’t wait because starting on July 1st, FDN is increasing the price by $1,000. You can start the program whenever you’d like, so sign up sooner than later to avoid paying more down the road!
Get started by touring the course and checking out the first module via the link below.
If you are ready to enroll or have additional questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me!
- Pectasol Modified Citrus Pectin (all-in-one adrenal cocktail powder)
- Biomatrix Pro-Adapt Progesterone drops
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and subscribe so you never have to miss an episode!
Comments and questions can be sent to [email protected]
Follow me on Instagram @carrotsncake
Work with us!
Grab my macro cookbook on Amazon!