BWLW’s April 2022 Exercise Accountability Challenge
Have you fallen off track with your workouts? Do you need to challenge yourself to work out more consistently or with more intensity? Spring is here and it’s time to commit/recommit to your fitness goals!
Join our 21 Day Exercise Accountability Challenge, April 1-21, 2022, and let’s hold each other accountable.
This is a challenge that EVERYONE can participate in, regardless of your level of fitness. How? You get to choose your exercise routine! Walking, running, weight training, HIIT, Zumba, yoga, etc.
Be Accountable for your fitness goals
Visit our Facebook group or Instagram account every evening and leave a comment to join the daily check-in, April 1-21st. The post will appear at 7:00 pm EST. (If you work out in the evening, check-in after you’ve completed your workout.)
No signup required! All we are asking you to do is work out at least five days a week and join our daily check-in for accountability.
- Download this month’s Daily Tracking Calendar.
Exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes per workout.
- Active Rest Days: On your rest days, take 15-20 minutes to stretch, do yoga, do pilates, or take a relaxing walk. Do something physical but relaxing.
- Work at your own pace, but challenge yourself to work hard as well.
- Stay hydrated: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. (If you drink much more than that or much less due to medical limitations (due to kidney issues or other ailments), that’s fine. Do what works for you.
- Do what works for YOU: Work out more than five days a week if that is your usual routine. If you can only work out for 2-3 days a week, commit to that. You know your level of fitness. We don’t want anyone to hurt themselves or risk injury just to reach the “5 Days a Week” goal. Again, it’s very important that you choose a goal and a workout routine that fits your current fitness level.
What should you eat during this challenge? If you have a nutrition plan/diet that is working for you, stick with it. If you don’t have a plan, start with the basics – Clean up your eating habits and eat more healthy, whole foods. If you would like to learn how to cut out processed food and fast food while not feeling deprived, read our helpful E-Book, “Clean Eating for Wellness and Weight Loss“.
Leave a comment below and tell us why you are joining the challenge.
How can you join us?
1. Print out the Daily Tracking Calendar (PDF file).
2. Check in Nightly on Facebook or Instagram for accountability!
3. Share your Exercise Selfies with the challenge hashtag
Disclaimer: Before starting any exercise program, please consult with your doctor. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from attempting this exercise routine. If you have injuries that could be worsened, are pregnant, have knee issues, or are suffering neck and back pain, you should speak with a professional trainer about what workouts would be best for you. Do not attempt if you have current injuries, past surgeries, or other physical issues/health issues that could be affected by exercise. Don’t forget to stretch before and after working out to avoid injuries. If you feel pain or severe discomfort, stop.