Bliss Berry Energy Balls – Sharon Palmer, The Plant Powered Dietitian
I’m a huge fan of energy balls as a homemade, minimally processed way of powering your diet with a healthful snack. You can whip up these these no-bake, vegan, gluten-free balls in minutes in your food processor, then pack them away in a container in your freezer or fridge to grab all week long. Pack them in your gym bag, lunchbox, backpack, or picnic basket, and keep them on hand for a healthful snack or pre- or post-workout boost. At 110 calories each, these Bliss Berry Energy Balls provide a boost of slow-digesting carbs, different types of fibers, healthy fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals.
Watch Sharon make this recipe on her Instagram Live Plant-Based Cooking Show here.
clock iconcutlery iconflag iconfolder iconinstagram iconpinterest iconfacebook iconprint iconsquares iconheart iconheart solid icon
Bliss Berry Energy Balls
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Yield: 24 balls 1x
These Bliss Berry Energy Balls are the perfect vegan, gluten-free snack! Pack them in your gym bag, lunchbox, or backpack for a healthy bite.
- Place oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, and sunflower seeds in the container of a food processor. Process for a few minutes, until ingredients are finely ground.
- Add applesauce, dates, cranberries, blueberries, peanut butter, and vanilla and process until smooth. This may take a few minutes, as you may need to pause, scrape down the sides, and process again until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, cover, and chill for about 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into small balls by hand. Place coconut on a dish and roll each ball into the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer until serving time.
- Makes 24 balls.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Balls
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 2 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g
Keywords: vegan ball, vegan energy bite, healthy energy bite, easy energy balls
For other plant-based energy bite recipes, check out the following:
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information click here.