7 exercises that will help you get out of your morning slumber
The gym has no place for sleepy heads but our lifestyle is such that we are always sleep-deprived. Result – yawning and lack of focus. But that also means you won’t get the kind of results you are expecting from your workout routine, and end up being demotivated. OMG! Haven’t thought about this chain of process, isn’t it? Well, that’s why we are here to shake you up with a range of exercises that will motivate you to awaken from your slumber.
Come, let’s take a look.
7 exercises that will help you get charged in the gym
- Stairs: Don’t underestimate the power of using stairs. They are a great way to start your exercise routine. Running up and down a staircase is a great compound exercise that doesn’t just act as cardio but also trains your muscles. Plus, the kind of effort you need to pull this off will help you burn calories. Pro tip: Don’t take it slow.
- Hop and squat: Mixing two exercises is one of the best ways to wake up. Trust us, it helps build your concentration like no other, which is important, especially when you need to work on something important. If you get bored with this one, you can definitely try mixing any two exercises of your choice.
- Jumping jacks: How can jumping jacks do the trick? Well, firstly you need to focus on yourself rather than looking here and there. If you focus on three things while doing jumping jacks, it won’t just wake you up but will also give you better results. Here are those three things: engage your core, keep your arm muscles tight, and lastly, keep a watch on your breath.
- Burpees: Do we really need to say anything about the baap of all cardio exercises? We don’t think so. Only one tip – just doing a few of them won’t make a difference. Do a few sets with at least 15 to 20 reps to see results.
- High-knees: It is your breath that makes all the difference. While you do high knees, your heart rate accelerates very quickly and it helps you get out of your sleepy state.
- Sprint: Remember not jogging but sprinting. Logic is the same – you focus better when you run really fast, there is hardly time to deviate from what you are doing, and your breath will do the rest. You can do a circuit sprint, for example, 1-minute sprint, 30 seconds walk, and repeat.
- Skipping: Just like jumping jacks, the funda is the same. But here there is one addition, note your jump. The higher you jump, the better results you will get, and the faster you will witness a surge in energy. At least 500 skips are what you need.
So, make any of these exercises your wake-up call and achieve your weight loss goals without any hassle!
www.healthshots.com , https%3A%2F%2Fwww.healthshots.com%2Ffitness%2Fweight-loss%2F7-exercises-that-will-charge-you-up-in-the-morning%2F